MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT OF THE TOWN OF BROOKNEAL
FEBRUARY 11, 2020
BROOKNEAL TOWN HALL
7:00 PM – TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
- CALL TO ORDER THE PUBLIC HEARING FOR REPEALING AND REPLACING THE TOWN CODE SECTION CHANGING THE DEADLINE FOR FILING BUSINESS LICENSE APPLICATIONS FROM FEBRUARY 1 TO MARCH 1 OF EACH YEAR
REGULAR SESSION OF THE BROOKNEAL TOWN COUNCIL
- CALL TO ORDER
- CHANGES AND/OR ADDITIONS TO AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF THE JANUARY 14, 2020 TOWN COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
- TREASURER’S REPORT FOR FEBRUARY AND REVISED TREASURER’S REPORT FOR JANUARY
- PRESENTATION AND APPROVAL OF INVOICES ($27,253.94)
- GARY CHRISTIE FROM CENTRAL VIRGINIA PLANNING DISTRICT COMMISSION (CVPDC)
- PUBLIC COMMENT - This period of time is set-aside for Council to receive comments from the general public regarding issues within the community.
- POLICE REPORT
- PUBLIC WORKS REPORT
- TOWN MANAGER REPORT
- MOTION TO REPEAL AND REPLACE TOWN CODE SECTIONS 34.089, 34.090, 34.094 AND 34.096 CHANGING THE DEADLINE FOR FILING BUSINESS LICENSE APPLICATIONS FROM FEBRUARY 1 OF EACH YEAR TO MARCH 1 OF EACH YEAR
- FY19 AUDIT
- REQUEST FOR TRANSFERS OF APPROPRIATION
- COMMITTEE RECOMMENDATIONS
- ITEMS FROM TOWN COUNCIL - This is an opportunity for Council members to relate issues, concerns, or informational items that may be of interest to the general public, council members, and staff.
- ADJOURNMENT - Upon motion from Council, Mayor Nowlin will declare the February 11, 2020, meeting of the Brookneal Town Council adjourned.