A public hearing will be held at the next Altavista Town Council meeting on August 13, 7 p.m. in a process to have ownership of the 50 acre Dearing Ford Business and Manufacturing Center business park transferred to the town in exchange for a $1 million flat fee to the county. Campbell County Board of Supervisors had a unanimous vote of approval for this transfer at the August 6 meeting. The park is made up of 28 acres next to Walmart and an additional 21.75 acres on Dearing Ford Road off U.S. 29.
- VDOT PLANS FOR POSSIBLE FLOODING IN HALIFAX COUNTY
- Small Business Spotlight: The Drug Store Grill offers excellent food, ambiance, and special events
- National Weather Service issues FLOOD WARNING
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe giving away free smoothies throughout Memorial Day Weekend
- Alice Milton Elder
- One injured in early-morning vehicle fire in Campbell County
- Fishing for A Backyard Gardening Project: Build Your Own Aquaponics Garden
- Pair of Evington VFD members injured in ATV accident
- Mr. Charlie Edward Bradley
- Local Police warn of new gift card scam
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.