On Saturday the 47th annual Lynchburg Classic Marching Band Competition was held at Lynchburg City Stadium. A total of 18 bands participated. Heritage and E. C. Glass co-sponsored the event. Three Campbell County schools, Rustburg High School, William Campbell Combined School and Brookville High School, took part in the contest.
- School board responds to numerous citizens' concerns
- Campbell County schools compete in Lynchburg Classic Marching Band Competition
- Foster Fuels expands in Campbell County
- Campbell County Animal Control to host drive-thru rabies clinic in Brookneal Saturday
- One dead after Rustburg structure fire
- Racing at VIR: the real deal
- Man wanted for possession of controlled substances, receiving stolen property
- State police investigate discovery of human remains in Amherst
- Why is Route 29 called Wards Road?
- State police support Truckers' Parade Against Cancer in Charlotte County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.