Anyone with information about Adams' whereabouts has been asked to contact VSP by using the “Tips” link located under the offender’s picture on the Virginia State Police Sex Offender Registry search page located at https://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/.
The Virginia State Police (VSP) Sex Offender Investigative Unit is seeking the public's help with locating a convicted sex offender known to frequent the City of Lynchburg and City of Richmond areas. John Kenneth Adams, 53, is currently wanted out of Lynchburg for two felony counts of failing to re-register as a Tier 3 offender, police say.
Adams is 6 feet 3 inches in height and weighs approximately 250 lbs. He was previously employed through a temporary staffing agency in Richmond. According to VSP Adams' last known residence was near Waldon Pond along Lakeside Drive in Lynchburg. His last registration date was June 1, 2021.
- State police investigate discovery of human remains in Amherst
- School board responds to numerous citizens' concerns
- Campbell County schools compete in Lynchburg Classic Marching Band Competition
- Foster Fuels expands in Campbell County
- Campbell County Animal Control to host drive-thru rabies clinic in Brookneal Saturday
- Man wanted for possession of controlled substances, receiving stolen property
- One dead after Rustburg structure fire
- Police seek convicted sex offender
- Racing at VIR: the real deal
- Why is Route 29 called Wards Road?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.