On Monday morning, October 14, Patrick Henry Family Services officially returned the land that was given to them in 1968 by the Patrick Henry Memorial Foundation. The land coming back to the Foundation was originally part of Patrick Henry’s estate. The Foundation gave Patrick Henry Family Services the land to support the creation of Patrick Henry’s Boys Home as a home for orphaned boys. The Foundation, now known as Patrick Henry’s Red Hill, is excited to have part of Henry’s original estate back and is looking forward to continuing its efforts to preserve the legacy of Patrick Henry and Henry’s “garden spot of the world.”
- Police investigate two-vehicle Campbell County crash
- Police investigate fatal Lynchburg shooting
- Police respond to pair of shooting incidents Sunday morning
- Local group to host new festival in Campbell County this Fall
- Virginia receives $30 million to address pandemic health inequities
- Rustburg softball advances
- VDH to offer free COVID-19 vaccines at Danville Mall Saturday
- Harbour named 2020 conservation police officer of the year
- Generals spoil Raiders' fun with senior night win
- VHSL associate executive director announces retirement
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.