With the coronavirus making its way around the world, many people are concerned about friends and loved ones overseas. Jerry Stanfield, pastor of Childrey Baptist Church, has had concerns for the safety of the church’s missionaries, including Gladys native Jillian Nash.
- Man charged after fatal hit-and-run
- Crews extinguish fire in Timberlake area
- Police investigate fatal Campbell County crash
- Ida Doss Compton dies, leaves legacy of giving
- South Boston museum to host bottle collectors fair
- Altavista, Brookville bands compete in Salem
- RMS alumni tour old school building one last time
- Lynchburg Beer, Wine & Cider Festival goes off without a hitch
- Sheriff's office seeks help locating individuals in connection with recent larcenies
- Woman injured after assailant shot into her vehicle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.